Tuesday, February 26

A Sunny Day!

On Sunday morning I went with my daughter and son-in-law to Oak Mountain State Park here in Birmingham. It was the first warm and sunny day we've had for a long time! It was fun being outdoors with the animals at the farm.


Even the donkeys were friendly. They ate corn right out of my hand.


Sharyn posed with a beautiful little donkey.


Kris talked with one of the horses. I introduced myself to a goose.

This goose is rather special. Here's why -




We hadn't realized that this goose had followed us all the way across the field to where the horses were. The goose bonded with Kris and began to follow him around! Step by step. Never leaving his side!



Even when it was time to go, the goose followed Kris to the gate and cried when he left!

Needless to say, Kris has a new friend. He named him "Douglas". I'm sure we will go back to visit him soon!

Hope you have a beautiful day! Thanks for all of your kind comments lately. I do appreciate your friendship!


No comments: