Thursday, September 6

Garden Center Display

Here is the little display shelf I made for the garden center. I left it unfinished for now. It could hold pottery or plants.  I haven't decided how I will use it yet.


I got the idea for this at Bench Systems.com. I see lots of other things there that I want to make in miniature.

I like their three tier display. It could be used for seasonal items as shown here.


This web site is great. They even give the real life dimensions of their products. That makes it easier to copy in miniature.  :D

Hope you have a happy day!






11 comments:

Marisa said...

it's so cute ;)

Giac said...

Hello Kathi,
Very well done. It looks very realisitc and also very well put together.
Lovely.
Big hug,
Giac

Sonja said...

Hi Kathi,

Your garden display looks fantastic. Thanks for the link. I need some garden furniture for my Buttercup dollshouse.
Have a great day,
Sonja

Fabiola said...

Well done!
Kiss Faby

Idskesminis said...

It looks great! I can't wait to see it all come together. Also wondering how you are getting on with the datura plant?

Idske

Mins said...

Very nice Kathi,
Well done!
Hugs & kisses,
Mins xxx

Unknown said...

That turned out wonderful! I love it.

Kleine Vingers said...

Nice item to show your plants. I can not give a tutorial for the stephanotis because it is in a dutch magazine, DHN number 6.
Miniature greetings

mcddiss said...

ese estante es muy bonito y te sera muy util

besitos

Mari

Unknown said...

Kathi, your flowers are all so wonderful. I love the idea with the shelf.
Hugs from Craftland

Gill @ TeenyTinyThings said...

I love this little display shelf x