Thursday, September 20

Caterina's Summer Swap Gifts

I have been waiting to show you the gifts I received and those I made for Caterina's Summer Swap. Today Caterina revealed photos of all the wonderful miniatures made by the participants in her swap. This was so much fun and I met two new mini friends! :D

Here are the things I received from Eleonora. I love them!


I admire anyone who can make miniature food. This little Italian picnic is so cute and so well done. The bread not only looks real, it feels real too! I love the lasagna and there is even a little piece cut for me! Just look at that little sandwich! Amazing! Thank you SO MUCH Eleonora!

These are the things I made for Kaisa.


Please poke the photos to see the details. :D

I had so much fun making my gifts for Kaisa AND receiving those from Eleonora! Thanks again Caterina for organizing another wonderful swap! I can't wait until the next one!


11 comments:

mcddiss said...

felicidades por ese maravilloso regalo del intercambio , pero tus trabajos tambien son dignos de admirar

besitos

Mari

PAKY said...

Caterina's swaps are fun! Both are wonderful gifts, congrats!

carmen said...

preciosos regalos los has enviado y los que te han llegado

Giac said...

Hello Kathi,
You are both lucky. What wonderful miniatures. Both of you did a fantastic job.
Big hug,
Giac

Fabiola said...

These gifts are wonderful!
Kiss Faby

Ascension said...

Enhorabuena por esos preciosos regalos de intercambio.
Siempre hace mucha ilusion tener en la mano los trabajos de las compañeras.
besitos ascension

Contrastes-Rosa Mª said...

Fantásticos regalos los dos, felicidades:)

maribel said...

Ha sido un magnífico intercambio. Felicidades.

cabezuela said...

preciosos tanto los que has hecho ocmo los que te han llegado

Marisa said...

those are so cute :)

dalesdreams said...

What a wonderful swap! :)