Thursday, March 8

About Face!

I have yet another idea for my Creatin' Contest kit! I just found this beautiful pin at Etsy.



I've changed my mind about what to do with this project so many times! Now I have finally decided what I want to do. :D



I want to make something different but also something that I would enjoy keeping or giving away once the contest is over.

My son-in-law is a natural born comedian. He keeps us all in stitches constantly! He recently joined an Improv Comedy Group.



I've started collecting new ideas.



Looks like I will be visiting Casey to learn how to make curtains like this!

I feel like a big weight has been lifted off my shoulders. NOW I can get to work! Whew!

Hope you have a wonderful day! :D


6 comments:

dalesdreams said...

Oh, I like the sound of this! :)

Drora's minimundo said...

What a wonderful project! The laughing and crying masks pin is so cute!
Hugs

Lucille said...

Hi! Hi! Hi! Okay, we'll see!

Troy said...

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with! I did a great patterned floor out of linoleum for a club once. I will have to dig it out.

Vistiendo Sueños said...

Me encanta visitar tu blog, tus trabajos son estupendos.

Te mando la dirección del mío que ha cambiado de nombre.

Besos

http://minisantonia.blogspot.com/

Caseymini said...

Kathi, I guess that means that I have to get back to the curtain series! Swags. Coming right up! LOL