Saturday, February 11

Inspired Renovation

This morning, I took my Mini Town Loft Kit out of the box and propped it up on the dining room table. Then I looked around the house to see if I already had things I can use to remodel it. This issue of Dwell Magazine is packed full of inspiration!



I found quite a few things I may use. The windows and doors were purchased for my future modern house. They fit here.



I found some fabric and scrapbook paper that may work? The staircase is from the old house I found on Craigslist.



The loft is not as big as I thought it would be. I'm going to have to think more about how I'm going to do the rooms.

For now, it's back to the beach house kitchen. I'm glad I have 10 months to think about how to design this kit!

Hope you have a great day filled with ideas and inspiration!



4 comments:

callsmall said...

Great inspiration, Kathy!! This makes me want to get the loft! Was it easy to put together? Can't wait to see what you do with it!

Kathi said...

It went together in minutes! Easy. The hard part is deciding what to do with it! LOL

Linda said...

I love this little kit. I am tempted to do something with it, but I barely have time to work with my current projects! I love the patterns you've been considering and those stairs are really quite unique! :)

Mary said...

I ordered a loft kit. I'm glad that you found it easy to put together. This will be my first house. I'll be watching your progress with great interest.