Monday, September 19

On With The Show!

Here are a few photos I took at the Atlanta Miniature Show. Enjoy!


The Atlanta Miniature Society created three of these gorgeous Gypsy Caravans. This one was my favorite! Just look at all of the pretty details!


This was a raffle prize from a previous show. Exhibited by Nancy Songster. I love these little dolls!


Here is the interior of an Americana shop created by Nancy Van Horn.


This is the exterior of her shop.


Nancy also made this beautiful tropical bedroom in quarter scale. I love it!


There were so many wonderful things to see! I will definitely attend the next show and have a bigger budget to spend.

I am also going to apply for a membership in NAME. I would love to be a part of this group of miniaturists. It still seems strange to call myself a "miniaturist." I guess after three+ years that's okay now? :D

Hope you have a great day!

7 comments:

dalesdreams said...

All wonderful! So glad you got to attend the show and shared the pics with us. Thank you, Kathi! :)

Drora's minimundo said...

Thank you for sharing these wonderful scenes. I am sure you are eligable for a NAME membership. I love your work and so do all those hundreds of followers.
Hugs

otterine said...

Aren't miniature shows just the best? :D Looks like you had fun!

Caseymini said...

Kathi, you have been a miniaturist for a long time. You just didn't find out you were, officially, until 3+ years ago. I'll bet that you have been drawn to tiny things all of your life. Think about it.... I am glad that you had fun at the show! Love the gypsy wagon!

onbeingaminimum said...

Thank you for sharing these lovely photographs. It looks like you really enjoyed your first show.

Lucille said...

I love that caravan! Looks like you had a wonderful time. It's always nice to get away even if it's only for one day. You probably came back all refreshed and ready to get into the swing of things.

Troy said...

J E A L O U S.. hehe. Some great ideas there.