Friday, April 1

Outdoor Stairs

I received my Greenleaf outdoor stair kit yesterday. Of course, I HAD to open it! The laser cut pieces are incredibly precise and easily taken apart.

I read the assembly instructions, then marked each piece with a pencil to identify it. There are a whole lot of pieces to this puzzle!

The posts looked a bit long so I set it up against the garage to see how tall it would be. Perfect, once I get the door cut.


The only problem I found is that the base is a little bit warped. I have it sitting under some heavy books to flatten it out. All of the other pieces are nice and straight. They won't even require much sanding.

I've never built a Greenleaf kit before. I'm really impressed with this one. Hopefully, I can figure it out and get it built this weekend?

Hope you have a nice day! I am so glad it's Friday!


4 comments:

otterine said...

Thanks for showing the stairs kit! Mine is due to arrive today (with the rest of the Spring Fling building pieces). Now the work day will go slowly. Haha

Caseymini said...

Kathi, does this mean that Grandma won't have to climb the indoor ladder anymore? Hey! That will give you more space in the bottom of the garage!

Kathi said...

Work days ALWAYS go slowly Brae. Can't wait to see how you do your Spring Fling! :D
Yes Casey, now Grandma can use the stairs to get to her attic sewing room. I'm excited about building this kit. Promises to be a real challenge!

Jollie said...

The staircase kit looks like a real chalange! But I am sure it will be very effective when it is finished, you have more space in your garage like Casey said.
Good luck with it! :)

Hugs, Jollie