Saturday, December 25

Merry Christmas from the BEACH!

I hope that everyone has had a wonderful Christmas Day! I took two long walks on New Smyrna Beach. I gathered some beautiful soft white sand and some tiny shells. I enjoyed the warmth of the sun on my face and the sound of the surf. It's been a perfect day!

I've taked lots of photos but will have to wait until I get home to share them with you. I'm having a great time with my children. We've played games and laughed ourselves silly! We ate and ate and then ate some more. I am so thankful to have had this time together. So many beautiful memories and lots of hugs too.

It was sunny and 72 degrees here today. I heard that Birmingham Alabama had their very first white Christmas! I'm glad I missed it! LOL

Wishing you happiness and many blessings this evening!



3 comments:

Lucille said...

Hello Kathi. I just fed your fish. It must be wonderful to listen to the sound of the surf. Myself, I'm a cold weather and snow loving person. Merry Christmas! Have fun in the sun with your children.

Cheryl said...

Sounds like a wonderful family holiday.

Completely Coastal said...

Sounds like you're having a wonderful time!! Me too, went on a beach walk on Christmas day, only bundled up (of course)!

Maya @ Completely Coastal