Wednesday, August 18

Just An Idea

I went digging in my craft room closet this morning. I finally found this linen cross stitch fabric that I knew was in there somewhere!

I'm going to try to make furniture that looks like this?

I'll make the cushions with my pretty paisley fabric. I think it will be perfect for the beach house?

So far this is just an idea. Don't you hate it when you come up with a great idea and then can't proceed because you have to go do something else?!

I'm going to work now. Wish I could stay home and make minis!

Hope you have a lovely day!

8 comments:

Ascension said...

Es una gran idea, seguro que quedara precioso en tu casita.
besitos ascension

cockerina said...

Hello Kathi, I wrote an email to you, please read and answer as soon as possible!
thanks, Caterina

katiamilella@tiscali.it

Lisette said...

Hi Kathi,
The link for you beach house.
http://www.beachhut.co.uk/

Greetings Lisette

Maia's Twinkle Miniatures said...

It's a great idea and I think it will look beautiful! I can't wait to see how you make them.
I know what you mean of not being able to try an idea right away, you get this creative energy that you feel has to be put straight to work. :)
Maia

Kathi said...

Thanks Ascension! My Spanish is not so good but I think you like my idea? LOL
Caterina, I did not receive your email? Will you send it again please?
Lisette, LOVE that link! So many good ideas there! :D

Unknown said...

Oooh yes, I do know what you meen...I hate it too! I wish I could make the whole day trough minies!

I love your idea and the fabric you choose...I think it will look great!

Sabihax

Unknown said...

¡Fantastica combinación de telas para tus muebles de la playa! Espero que no te haya faltado nada a la hora de ponerte a hacerlos, porque eso da mucha rabia.
Besos Clara.

cockerina said...

Hello Kathi, OK, I wrote again, this time, let me know if you received my email ... thanks, mini hugs!!
Caterina