Sunday, May 16

Do You Know What Knurled Nuts Are?

I didn't either. I was at Lowe's today looking in their hardware section, you know... for dollhouse supplies. A very friendly salesperson asked if I needed any help? I said I was looking for a shower head for my dollhouse.

In the blink of an eye he handed me these! No snickers, no raised eyebrows just good fast service!


I also picked up a shower curtain rod (above) and some other "plumbing" supplies.

Then I went to Michael's and got a new silver leaf pen, two more of their dollar hutches, some beads (of course) and some other things I "needed."

I'm going to try to make a shower curtain with grommets. Like this one from Restoration Hardware.


We'll see how that goes?
Hope you are having a good day!
Blessings, Kathi

4 comments:

Susanne said...

This is fantastic, Kathi, a salesperson with a deep insight in peoples needs!! I admire that. Your bathroom are and will be great!
Love, Susanne

Glenda/MidSouth said...

You are so creative!!! Love a salesperson that does not look at you like you lost your mind when you ask for something like that. :D
Have a great week.

rudoo said...

That's too funny! Maybe he is miniaturist too!

Kim said...

LOL! Maybe he has a miniatures obsessed girlfriend or wife :)