Wednesday, March 17

Needlepoint?

I've been wanting to try doing a needlepoint rug. Here's a pattern I found that I think will be perfect for one of the rooms in my dollhouse?

It is a Cheryl Fall design and is FREE at About.com. I think I'm going to try it?

I'll be going on vacation to FLORIDA on Saturday!
I'm very excited. I haven't been "home" for almost two years!

It will be so much fun to see my boys, go to the beach, swim in the pool and soak up lots of that warm Florida sunshine!

I think this little needlepoint project will go along with me. I know I can't be without minis for a whole week!

Blessings,
Kathi

2 comments:

Kim said...

Kathi- how exciting- I am so happy you get to go for a visit home- travel safely and have loads of fun!!

PS- I think the rug is perfect for you house!

Meli Abellán said...

Kathy if you dont' mind I will copy the pattern to do it!!!
It's lovely we call this flower in Spain "Bird of Paradise"
thanks and have a wonmderful holidays!!!
Meli