Saturday, January 2

Chandelier Magic

I found this beautiful blog today. "Chandelier Magic Beach House." Just the name of the blog called my name! It's not a mini blog, but there is lots of lovely inspiration there!

Marsha has the happy task of restoring chandeliers she has found along the way. Some were in the trash or found a flea markets!

When I saw this post with these gorgeous chandeliers, I had to share it with you. Thanks Marsha!

Just ONE of Marsha's pretty ones!

Guess I'm not the only one who thinks every beach house needs a chandelier!

Wishing you sweet sparkly dreams,
Kathi

3 comments:

dora said...

Simply wonderful, I love, I'm fond the lamps spiders. They are precious.
in my blog I believe in the Christmas greeting, it sees the mia my dining.
I I fell in love with her at first sight and I had to buy it.
Happy new year

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I am a beach girl who knows that chandliers are a wonderful design tool anytime and in most any setting-but best in unexpected places.
Thanks for your blog and sharing of Marsha's talent