Sunday, December 13

Two Trees to Decorate

I have two Christmas trees to decorate today. My real tree and my mini tree.

This is my first year owning a dollhouse. I can hardly believe that I bought my house only one year ago! I'm having so much fun with it! What did I do before I started making minis??

I'm am so tempted to start on little tree first. When I saw this tree for $1.00, I decided it will be just fine for my dollhouse. Maybe next year I will make my own tree?
I'll be making some beaded ornaments for this one...



This real tree was a gift. I had to saw off the bottom and put it up on a table. My little dogs just don't see the difference between a tree inside and one outside!

Hopefully, by the end of the day I will have both of them finished? If I don't get started, I'll never get done...

Hope you have a beautiful day!
Blessings,
Kathi

3 comments:

rosanna said...

Hi Kathi, have a nice decoranting day.Naughty girl, did you open your swap? I'm happy you liked it :)))) Rosanna

kathi said...

Yes Rosanna, I couldn't help myself! The package said "open me" so I did! :)

Jill said...

Ooooh! Can't wait to see what Rosanna sent you! Her creations are so beautiful!
Hugs,
Jill