Sunday, November 15

Busy Sunday


I've been very busy today! I woke up before sunrise and started making minis. Made a quick (?) trip to Michael's and now I'm back at it again!

I just found something else I enjoy doing! Beading! Of course more supplies were needed. Whenever you start doing something new you need more stuff!

Sure hope the enthusiasm and energy keeps flowing! I'm working on my Christmas Swap gifts too. I think I have four projects going right now! Wish this was a four day weekend!

Just had to check in and see what everyone has been doing! Seems like we're all busy!

Blessings,
Kathi

2 comments:

Glenda/MidSouth said...

I have many half finished projects going on. Need to put everything away and take one at a time, finish it before going to the next. Did I do any of that today? Nope! :)
Have a great week.

Unknown said...

I'm in the same (sinking?) boat! ha! I blame Martha Stewart...she makes it seem like she does it all herself, but she has a staff of 20+!

Love the color of the beads you selected.

Have a lovely week!

Tina