Sunday, July 12

Tin Roof Sunday

I've finally decided what to do with my dollhouse roof. I just need to figure out how to re-size this to scale. . .



I'm going to use the little round sticks from my "almost free" bamboo blind. Then I'll paint the roof with some aluminum spray paint. Hope it turns out well!

The photos below are from Jane Coslick's Cottages. I love her use of color! I'll be using these colors in my little house too!



Please visit Jane's website to see all of her beautiful little cottages! You may be inspired too!

Blessings, Kathi

1 comment:

Rebecca Nelson said...

This kind of work amazes me. It really does. I've got patience of a lot of things but never this. So when I see such beautiful work done with such grace...well...it leaves me speechless.

Gorgeous my friend.

Rebecca