Friday, July 10

Help! I lost my templates!

I was ready to glue the little fronts on the arms of my sofa this morning, but I couldn't find them?! I looked everywhere! They are so tiny! They might have been tossed the the trash with my fabric scraps?

Anyway. I had to make new ones! So again, I'm waiting for the glue to dry!

I'm having a bit of trouble with the arms of the sofa but I'm sure I'll have it done and ready to show you later! I need to find some little feet for it too...

Have you ever lost anything that you were making? Glad I made an extra template to use later!

Blessings come in all shapes and sizes!
Kathi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL I am not laughing at you - I am laughing at your comment. Have I ever lost anything????? All the time! I spend more time on my hamds and knees looking for items I have lost. Some I find and some - like you I have to make again.